About The Founder, Deric Yee
- Started investing in the Malaysia stock market since 2009.
- Total return of 11,186% over the past 11 years.
- Featured in Personal Money Magazine and Utusan Malaysia.
- Completed all 3 levels of the CFA examination at a tender age of 25.
- Developed numerous unique techniques that work exceptionally well in Malaysia market, including Sentiment Analysis, Relative Volume Density (RVD) and Price-Volume-Time (PVT) Analysis.
- Founded stockstradingmalaysia.com in 2013 to share his insights and knowledge obtained throughout his investment journey.
- Spoken to more than a thousand people in both public and private seminars and had hundreds of students trained under him.
Detail Investment Record
- CAGR of 53.55% (since 2009), achieved without using margin or trading any form of leverage instruments, e.g. futures, warrants, forex.
- Number of negative return years (since 2009): 0 out of 11 years.
- Number of years outperforming/ beating the KLCI return (since 2009): 11 out of 11 years.
- Number of negative return quarters^ (since 2012): 6 out of 32 quarters
- Number of quarters outperforming/ beating the KLCI return^ (since 2012): 26 out of 32 quarters
- Largest drawdowns^ (since 2012): -8.413% (only twice <-6%)
*All figures are up to Dec-2018. For stats with ^, detail figures before 2012 were not collected